JUMO DELOS T – Electronic Temperature Switch with Display and Analog Output (902940)
- For temperatures from -50 to +260 °C (500 °C)
- Hygienic process connections
- Configuration performed with the rotary encoder on the temperature switch or setup program
- M12 × 1 plug connector; protection type IP67 according to DIN EN 60529 with pushed in machine connector
- Positively lit LCD display
- Food and pharmaceutical
- CIP/SIP plants
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Air conditioning and refrigeration applications
The highly-precise, electronic temperature switch consists of a protection tube with built-in temperature sensor, a process connection, and attached housing with LCD display for the electronic components. Depending on the application, the following output variants are available: 1× PNP or 2× PNP switching output (binary output) / 1× PNP switching output and 1× analog output. The configuration of the output signal and the measuring range can be customized. Depending on the version, the electronic temperature switch can be used in an operating temperature range from -50 to +150 °C, -50 to +260 °C, and -50 to +500 °C. The analog output signal 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V or reversed 20 to 4 mA, 20 to 0 mA, and 10 to 0 V is available in a linearized fashion (temperature linear). The electronic temperature switch is designed for industrial use and complies with the European standards to guarantee electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
Note: also available as JUMO DELOS SI and HP – precision pressure transmitter with switching contacts and display, see data sheet 405052 and data sheet 405054.
This JUMO product is licensed under United States and Canadian patents. Purchasers of the JUMO product outside of the United States and Canada should advise JUMO of any planned sales of the product in the United States and Canada.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|